ATTENTION CONSUMERS WHO HAVE USED A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
TO MAKE A PURCHASE WITH EITHER OF THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES
A|X ARMANI EXCHANGE
Warner Law Firm, LLC is looking for persons who would have made an online purchase with a credit or debit card at A|X Armani Exchange
prior to April 10, 2012. If you made such a purchase please contact the Warner Law Firm, LLC
- - - - - - - - - - - -
JUST 4 KIDZ or KIDS CLUB
Warner Law Firm, LLC is looking for persons who would have made an
purchase with a credit or debit card at Just 4 Kidz or Kids Club from May 26, 2009 to May 26, 2011. If you made such a purchase please contact the Warner Law Firm, LLC
WARNER LAW FIRM, LLC'S PRACTICE FOCUSES ON ISSUES THAT EFFECT CONSUMERS
We know that times are tough and sometimes bills do not get paid on time. However, that does not give debt collectors the right to attempt to collect a debt in a manner that violates federal and state laws which regulate their collection practices.
* Harassing Debt Collectors
* Threatening & Profane Debt Collectors
* Deceptive Debt Collectors
* Messages left on answering machine or voice mail where the debt collector fails to state
their company's name or that they are a debt collector
* Inaccurate Debts Placed on your "Credit Report"
* Evaluation of Debt Collection Letters for FDCPA Violations
Defending State Court Debt Collection Cases in Illinois Brought Against Consumers
Autodialed phone calls that leave a prerecorded message are annoying and in some cases may be illegal. If you are receiving these types of messages whether they are from debt collectors or telemarketers your rights may be violated.
If you are a small business you know keeping the bottom line is important. If you are receiving junk faxes that waste your fax machine's toner and paper your rights may be violated.
Inaccurate "Credit Report" Information, Accounts That Are Not Yours, ID Theft can effect your credit score. If the credit reporting agencies do not correct these errors your rights may be violated. Conduct that also may violate your rights are credit reports being used in Adverse Employment Action or Unauthorized Credit Pulls.
- Warner Law Firm, LLC is looking for credit or debit card receipt cases where:
- The receipt shows the card's expiration date;
- The receipt shows the card's full account number; or
- The receipt shows both the card's expiration date and full account number